(makes 8 in numbers)
- 2 slices of bread
- 1/2 cup of Curd
- 3-4 tsp of chickpea flour or Besan
- 1 small onion
- 1 tsp red chilly powder
- salt as desired
- 1 tsp Chaat masala (optional)
- 1 tbsp of coriander leaves
- oil for shallow frying
Cut the bread into four triangles by making an incision across the bread. You get 8 such pices from 2 bread slices.
Peel and slice the onion and shred the coriander leaves finely.
Mix the chickpea flour in the curd and add all the dry powder in it. Mix it thoroughly.
Sprinkle about 1 tsp of oil around the bread and let it cook for 1 minute, turn to the other side and do the same.
Fry all the bread triangles in the same manner and serve them hot with fresh coriander leaves chutney or tomato sauce.
- Deep fry the same bread triangles for a a scrumptious and much crispy treat.
- Pack it in kids lunchbox for a change.
- A tasty breakfast option when you need something different from porridge or bread & butter.
- Stays good for 2 days if refrigerated. Reheat it in the microwave before use.
Try Recipe Bites for healthy recipes. Stay connected, take care.